What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Because PA ******* sucks!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dunno have to look. But the emmision label under the hood says 5.3.
Weird. He may have hit the wrong button or a bug in the software or who knows. Just sucks because the emissions profile for the 4.8 might have lower numbers than that of the 5.3 so your engine may have to be in gooder health to pass :/

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Side project this week- finish the Stopsign front skid plate, and mount the factory GM skid plate that protects the oil pan to the vehicle. I don't own any taps- and don't like self tapping screws, so I will have to go to the store and get some stainless bolts and some galvanized nuts for the oil pan skid plate. Looking forward to it though. I know its added mass, but the stop sign doesn't weigh much, and I'll be cutting it to match the profile of the factory plastic one, and the GM OE oil pan plate is aluminum- just thick. I know they aren't suited for serious off roading, but they'll be good enough should I slide off the road at low speed. Next month I'll order the one for the transfer case.

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea why this says 4.8L on it when I have a 5.3L????? o_Oo_O:confused::confused:

The 4.8 thing is just a drop down menu(they use a similar system here in NC.)
EVAP Systems not ready mean you have recently reset a check engine light, and it hasn't gone through enough cycles/elapsed time.

it's like 75-100 miles or somewhere in there.