What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced both sway bar end links, even though only the drivers side was broke. The passenger side was quite rusty underneath that plastic sleeve of the damn piss poor design of the OE ones.

Installed some Moog ones, and sprayed some fluid film on the main bolt before sliding the sleeve/spacer on for good measure.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18
I’ll be doing this shortly. Chasing a suspension squeak that’s driving me nuts. I got the Moog “problem solver” parts.

Reaction score
I’ll be doing this shortly. Chasing a suspension squeak that’s driving me nuts. I got the Moog “problem solver” parts.
They went on easily, especially with the barrel style top nut.

I didn't remove the wheels, just pulled onto ramps and used a creeper, just like when I change the oil.

Remove both sides before installing, it allows the swaybar to rotate upwards so you can fit the endlinks between it and the control arm. Only tighten the first side slightly so you still have enough play to install the other side, then you can torque each side down to 17 lbs ft.

It seems to take forever to get them torqued because the bushings squish down so much.... Lol

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They went on easily, especially with the barrel style top nut.

I didn't remove the wheels, just pulled onto ramps and used a creeper, just like when I change the oil.

Remove both sides before installing, it allows the swaybar to rotate upwards so you can fit the endlinks between it and the control arm. Only tighten the first side slightly so you still have enough play to install the other side, then you can torque each side down to 17 lbs ft.

It seems to take forever to get them torqued because the bushings squish down so much.... Lol

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
Nice! Thanks, I will do it that way. [emoji106][emoji16]

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember right, the oil temperature is calculated and not actual. On a hot day mine has been over 200 degrees and it has the factory cooler too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269