What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Around here driving with expired plates is almost the norm. Hell, I see at least a dozen cars every day with expired plates, and not just a couple months expired, but years. It's like a game my wife and I play, who can spot the most expired plate. I'm in the lead with Dec 2018
I get the new stickers but always forget to put it on. When I moved to NH, I pulled my trailer up behind the Tahoe and somewhere in Northern Virginia, I noticed the sticker on the trailer plate was dated Jul2018. Glad the registration was in the console but no issues finishing the trip!

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My plate is fine, it's just my inspection sticker (on the lower left corner of the windshield) that expires. You just reminded me that some states, or maybe it's every inspecting state other than Louisiana, ties the plate registration with the inspections. It's two separate things here. Some plates can get a 2- or 4-year registration. Also, depending on the car, you can buy a 2-year inspection sticker. So, for an extra $15, your car can be emissions-compliant and safe (brakes, lights, etc.) for a whole extra year. It's clearly a money racket.

View attachment 352027

View attachment 352028
Apparently, as I have recently learned, is the same here. You dont need to have the inspection for registration renewal. All seems clumsy to me but whatever. Still havent done the inspection for the truck-actually, for none of our vehicles. :cool:

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
with the tow package trans cooler bypassed, I also found my condenser is pretty plugged up in that area. :jester:

tried blowing it out with compressed air, but it's packed in there!
Finally got the bright idea to use a fine pick to knock it through.

Helped a bit.
I also straightened out a bunch of fins in the front of it.
Lots of impacts!!

I'm surprised my AC worked as good as it did.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Has anyone ever found a part number for the little cooler line retaining clips?
I managed to loose one...

I forgot it fell and took the hoe for a drive during testing, it's gone now.
I also lost a very cheap screw driver. :jester:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts