What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I forgot to account for the L92s 380 horsepower rating compared with the L9H and L94 at 403 horses.

Some of those AWD Denalis though have the same rating as my 4x4. When you compare them to the Chevrolet offerings, they are 100 pounds more!

Well that doesn't make sense either since mine only makes 310 horsepower! Who knows?

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked part prices. Smooth black handles (intended to be painted to match) are $20 MORE than chrome ones. Didn't see that coming.

I've occasionally considered blacking out my Denali and found the black handle prices to be excessively high (in my opinion) as well.

My latest idea for if/when I decide to, is just to remove my existing chrome handles and wrap them in gloss black vinyl. Don't see why that wouldn't work and be a lot cheaper. Could even wrap them in something different like carbon fiber if I wanted.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've occasionally considered blacking out my Denali and found the black handle prices to be excessively high (in my opinion) as well.

My latest idea for if/when I decide to, is just to remove my existing chrome handles and wrap them in gloss black vinyl. Don't see why that wouldn't work and be a lot cheaper. Could even wrap them in something different like carbon fiber if I wanted.

That is exactly what I was thinking for the chrome trim on my truck. That way it's reversable if I change my mind or sell. But I wouldn't expect vinyl to be durable enough to hold up to use on a door handle; at least not when compared to automotive paint or chrome.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they fit all 07-14 tahoe suburban yukon yukon xl denali escalade, there is a couple different brands and sometimes fitment & quality issue's I just returned some because one side didn't work and there was a good 1/2" gap between the housing and frame which I could have worked with but one was bad so I just returned them and will try a different set, I have had some vland on mine for a year and they fit and work fine but not so bright during the day so going to try the other ones out there.
I love the look of those taillights, all the way up!! I wonder if they make them to fit a Denali?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk