What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where was your V1? Or did they get you with laser?
well.....I went out last night to grab some food about a mile from the house, was trying to get back home before it got cold, kids were screaming driving me up the wall, I had the music turned up to mute the screamin kids, radar went off twice real fast don't remember if it was k2 or laser and then bam he was right there on the right side (where they never park). at first I thought it was just an error but then it was already too late he got me at 88 wrote me for 86 (the second hit). I'm lucky I had a car full of food sometimes I fly through right there. o'well score one for the good guys. lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well.....I went out last night to grab some food about a mile from the house, was trying to get back home before it got cold, kids were screaming driving me up the wall, I had the music turned up to mute the screamin kids, radar went off twice real fast don't remember if it was k2 or laser and then bam he was right there on the right side (where they never park). at first I thought it was just an error but then it was already too late he got me at 88 wrote me for 86 (the second hit). I'm lucky I had a car full of food sometimes I fly through right there. o'well score one for the good guys. lol
So if they hit you twice real fast like that, does a detector do any good or do they already have you? I’m curious because I haven’t used one in years and some say the new stuff happens too fast to slow down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts