What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven’t done anything to the Tahoe the whole summer, so enjoyed the somewhat cooler weather today and changed the oil. Was a bit overdue, too, since it was at almost 9000 miles.

Also decided to clean the engine bay a bit. Amazing what a little Purple Power, 303 and a few minutes of elbow grease can do. Not perfect by any means, but much nicer to look at and work in.

E8DA1408-AECD-4A63-A6B1-070F928797D2.jpeg 250E1AAA-B0B2-4576-BD12-00BF2114CBAC.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, all. I now have a second Hoe in my stable (it joined my 1999 2-door 4WD LS) - a Topaz Metallic Blue 2012 4WD LS (that I'm slowly converting to a Z71 model). It has 107K on it and it looks in great condition. Here is what I have done to it (and oh boy, does my credit card company love me RN! LOL!)

• New General Grabber SXT tires all around with four-wheel alignment (new spare tire, too, the old one was totally shit*y)
  • Upgraded ALL light bulbs to LEDs (interior and exterior)
  • New Bilstein shocks and shocks/struts
  • New polyurethane motor and suspension mounts
  • New polyurethane control arm bushings
  • New drive belt
  • New radiator and heater hoses
  • K&N CAI w/ matching MAF sensor
  • New wiper blades
  • ProStop vented, cross drilled and slotted discs with HD pads and powder coated red calipers
  • Ballistic cordura car seats, front and back
  • New center arm rest cover
  • Lockable safe in center console - lower fixed seat portion
  • New JVC touchscreen stereo and new speakers
  • VIPER alarm system
  • Magnaflow 50 series dual exhaust system
  • BBK polished shorty headers
  • ALL fluids flushed
  • New TPM sensors
  • Z71 badges and instrument gauge cluster
  • Black billet bowties, front and back
  • Dark tint all around
  • Weather-tech laser cut floor mats, front and back
  • New velour dash mat
  • Pedal Commander accelerator pedal controller (what a difference!)
  • Full detail job
I'll post some pics once I have a few more small things done....this shit is a journey and never a destination!
k&n sells a maf sensor?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Out the 2nd and 3rd row weathertek's in, they fit ok so Much for laser measurements, lol, hopefully after they sit in the heat for a few days they will form a little better, new shoes tomorrow

View attachment 208540 View attachment 208541 View attachment 208542
I love my weathertechs just for the fact that they keep all the crap off my carpet. If you're expecting perfect fit I don't think you'll get that but they do their job well with containing the garbage.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love my weathertechs just for the fact that they keep all the crap off my carpet. If you're expecting perfect fit I don't think you'll get that but they do their job well with containing the garbage.
ya it's supposed to start raining here Wednesday so I figured it was time to put them in my kids could care less about mud and any food of course ends up on the floor they look like they will hold up pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19