What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Major work today... received wife's Pink key FOB... and another blank key. Also finished LED interior ceiling lights and installed LEDs up in the front corner markers, I was going to wait since I want to do LED headlights as well, but one of my corner markers was burned out, jury is out on the LED I picked, I may get the same 194 as I used for my license plate, I did my puddle lights as well, but they seem greenish.

IMG_20180913_154629593.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Major work today... received wife's Pink key FOB... and another blank key. Also finished LED interior ceiling lights and installed LEDs up in the front corner markers, I was going to wait since I want to do LED headlights as well, but one of my corner markers was burned out, jury is out on the LED I picked, I may get the same 194 as I used for my license plate, I did my puddle lights as well, but they seem greenish.

View attachment 207214
Cute:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd