What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fellas….either forum like adults or go to bed. No need for the childish back and forth and stirring up drama like a 13 year old on Snapchat. If I have to treat you like kids again you’re going away. And if you’re going to use the ignore feature, for the love of Pete actually use it and be happy. You ain’t using it right if you turn it off to see what the other is posting about.

/the end

drewtx154

Reaction score
Definitely recommend the upgrade did mine the night before the g80 went pop
That's some nice glass ... Well I just opened up my liftgate to mess with my rear A/C and I noticed this bullspit. FML I can't win with this Tahoe... I try and treat it right but seems like every time I fix something I turn around to get 2 more things that have failed or are beginning to fail....

Attachments

• IMG_20230324_175510016.jpg
    IMG_20230324_175510016.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20230324_175521895.jpg
    IMG_20230324_175521895.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 8

03catburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's some nice glass ... Well I just opened up my liftgate to mess with my rear A/C and I noticed this bullspit. FML I can't win with this Tahoe... I try and treat it right but seems like every time I fix something I turn around to get 2 more things that have failed or are beginning to fail....
Believe me I understand your pain

ncalvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it.
That is why once I started fixing stuff I got extremely aggressive with preventative maintenance, just about over the hump (hopefully) on major repairs that I can relax for a while.
Subscribe to u-pull-it notifications for 05+06 near you maybe you'll get lucky, don't use your liftgate glass with old hinges

Fixed my big 3, notice a difference on my voltage it doesn't dip at all
20230325_122323.jpg

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the Tahoe but the 06 Silverado, did the main brake line that runs from the ABS unit to the rear axle yesterday.
Daughter called me and says " my brake pedal doesn't work and i can't slow down right.."
So i walk her through down shifting and using a combination of brake pedal and parking brake to get stopped. Luckily she was in the open and had plenty of road and only going 45.
Dorman stainless steel kit and it was back on the road 3.5 hours later.

Father in law had the fronts to the rubber lines done and the rears from the drums in done... dont know why he didnt have it all done when he still owned it..

But now it is all done and i have leftover stainless lines that should fit the front of the Tahoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC