What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I broke mine! Installed a new radiator, heater hoses, aluminum y-adapter (Dorman), GM Genuine T connectors at the firewall. On the test drive it blew the trans cooler line back out of the new radiator and I lost all the fluid. Now the transmission won't shift right. I'll start a thread in the Engine/drivetrain area when I get a chance.
Hope you didn’t drive it without trans fluid?

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ordered three new AC Delco parking brake cables from Rock Auto. Finally, they must have fixed their tax issue since they now can ship to me.

I'm not planning to change the front one yet that goes from the pedal to the intermediate cable, we'll see how the three new ones behind that work out. My pedal doesn't seem to have the automatic adjuster built in -- must be for later years -- so I stuck with the intermediate cable with the threaded end for adjustment.

I plan to pick up a Lisle 40750 parking brake cable remover tool locally but would entertain other tool recommendations for the job.
Thats a handy lil tool!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I traded my 06 Sierra Denali for an 09 Pontiac G8 GT. It has 42K and I couldn't pass it up. I'll miss the truck for sure, but I have always wanted a G8.

View attachment 375209

I will still be on here, because you guys are awesome!!
Nice. I've always wanted one of those. Stock? Gonna do anything to it? Still have the Tahoe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65