What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didnt know Dodge had same bolt pattern as Chevy.

Yup. Since 2019 when they went to 6 lug.

Speaking of, y'all ever notice how similar a lot of the newer wheels look? The new GM, Ford and Nissan wheels all look like slightly tweaked versions of each other. Probably all sourcing from the same Chinese factory now. Ford kept their own lug pattern, RAM said "Eff it, we'll take GM's pattern". Nissan/Infiniti has had the GM pattern for years.

Merc1973

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced plugs and wires at 277k yesterday. And ordered the Fram ball-less PCV valve, can't believe I never changed it since I've owned it. Old plugs were Autolite double platinum n gap was 0.08...a little worn. Plugs were not easy to get out. Air ratchet came in handy. New plugs installed with anti-seize and dielectric grease on boot ends.

I used:
Ac Delco single platinum gap to 0.04
Denso ignition wires

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Replaced plugs and wires at 277k yesterday. And ordered the Fram ball-less PCV valve, can't believe I never changed it since I've owned it. Old plugs were Autolite double platinum n gap was 0.08...a little worn. Plugs were not easy to get out. Air ratchet came in handy. New plugs installed with anti-seize and dielectric grease on boot ends.

I used:
Ac Delco single platinum gap to 0.04
Denso ignition wires
What year is your Tahoe? I think mine must not have the pcv valve? I guess I’ll have to take off the valve cover to clean the orifice someday. Which spark plug model #?

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Since 2019 when they went to 6 lug.

Speaking of, y'all ever notice how similar a lot of the newer wheels look? The new GM, Ford and Nissan wheels all look like slightly tweaked versions of each other. Probably all sourcing from the same Chinese factory now. Ford kept their own lug pattern, RAM said "Eff it, we'll take GM's pattern". Nissan/Infiniti has had the GM pattern for years.

theres a few cases where ford wheels fit gm cars too. mustang wheels fir w body cars. them bullets look damn nice on a grand prix or regal. the w bodys are 115.5 MM and the ford wheels are 114.7 iirc.

used cheaper stang wheels for my dr's. as they are wider then gm wheels. and i got em cheap. 004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas

Latest posts