What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Approved the factory order for my Pearl Beige Yukon XL SLT!

Jimbo123

Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of removing the Corsa and going back to stock. Every time I go to leave in the AM and one of my kids is still sleeping, I wake them up :doh2:

Maybe I should put it up for sale, considering I have both head pipes so it can fit a standard Yukon AND Yukon XL. Someone make me an offer that's near the Chicagoland area!
Well, I think I've made up my mind after waking my kids up again both days this weekend. Let's get this Corsa exhaust to another forum member - $1000 OBO!

Last edited:

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easier said than done at 5:30am on weekends when I head out to run.
It seems to me that in such conditions it was best to make a controlled exhaust. You press the button and you get a roar and a roar, press it again and you get a standard quiet exhaust

tagexpcom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just added Autostop to my 2021 Yukon Denali 6.2L - https://www.autostopeliminator.com/collections/gm/products/2021-gmc-yukon-yukon-xl - AE029 harness. Very professional, first rate unit, plugged in like it was OEM.

In my case, I pulled the bottom panel and side panel as in youtube BUT... I don't have a small panel above the AC vent. The screw was on the side toward the driver's door. Removed the screw and then the panel with autostop button pulled out - it has plugs that keep it in place. Easy access after that.

Took me 10-15mins and I was being slow - And it works!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz