Welp broke something serious

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^You're shìttìng me. I typed the quote and /quote stuff (in brackets) and it posted it as such. So, I kinda figured out a way to do it while mentioning how I can't do it.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^^You're shìttìng me. I typed the quote and /quote stuff (in brackets) and it posted it as such. So, I kinda figured out a way to do it while mentioning how I can't do it.

If you're using the dark background you won't be able to see the text selection in the quoted post. If you use the light background the highlight for the selected text is a very light gray and you can see it. YMMV

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're using the dark background you won't be able to see the text selection in the quoted post. If you use the light background the highlight for the selected text is a very light gray and you can see it. YMMV

Ya know, I thought about that last night and meant to test it but forgot. I prefer dark mode. Still, I think it should be fixed in both modes- better contrast in light mode and just plain visible in dark mode. Thanks for the reminder and confirmation.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. Can you post up a screen shot?

Sure. Here's what a Post Reply looks like using the Default Light Style, with selected text (note the gray selection):

Light Bkgrnd selected text.JPG

Same Post Reply displayed with the Dark Background Style (selection is there, we just can't see it as selected.) Text is editable but somewhat difficult, a bit like groping around in the dark. Pun intended.

Dark Bkgrnd selected text.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

ls1frc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I will be driving this thing until it falls apart. The prices of used vehicles is just absolutely insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700