Very happy with my purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed that these vehicles are hard to beat. I love my LWB, for a large family, who likes road trips in comfort, with a safe huge cabin, nothing else comes close. Oh, and it looks great too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we just got back from a california Trip, loaded up with total of 6 people, 7 suitcases, 5 backpacks, food and pillows/blanket no problem! try that in a ford explorer or other regular suvs! Our previous minivan couldnt swallow anything like this compared to our Suburban!

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we just got back from a california Trip, loaded up with total of 6 people, 7 suitcases, 5 backpacks, food and pillows/blanket no problem! try that in a ford explorer or other regular suvs! Our previous minivan couldnt swallow anything like this compared to our Suburban!

Most Minivans have more cargo space than a suburban (grand caravan = 140cu ft vs 121) but I wouldn’t be caught dead in one lol

(Expedition max is identical to sub except behind 3rd row)

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most Minivans have more cargo space than a suburban (grand caravan = 140cu ft vs 121) but I wouldn’t be caught dead in one lol

(Expedition max is identical to sub except behind 3rd row)

the 140cu ft on the Grand Caravan you are talking about is with the second and third row down.
I am talking about all rows used for passengers, and loading up the rear cargo area behind third row now in our suburban

We used to have a Routan which is same as a grand caravan but with a VW badge (what a terrible car that was), and I can confirm we have way more room behind the third row.

I agree with you about the expedition MAX of course.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 140cu ft on the Grand Caravan you are talking about is with the second and third row down.
I am talking about all rows used for passengers, and loading up the rear cargo area behind third row now in our suburban

We used to have a Routan which is same as a grand caravan but with a VW badge (what a terrible car that was), and I can confirm we have way more room behind the third row.

I agree with you about the expedition MAX of course.

That is true. GC has 31 ft behind 3rd row and SUB has 39

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly, space behind the 3rd row is where it counts on the LWB. That’s the purpose of the LWB, to carry lots of people and lots of things at the same time, inside the vehicle. Nothing beats a Suburban or GM equivalent LWB.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly, space behind the 3rd row is where it counts on the LWB. That’s the purpose of the LWB, to carry lots of people and lots of things at the same time, inside the vehicle. Nothing beats a Suburban or GM equivalent LWB.

Yeah I’ve never gone on a road trip vacation with 8 people in mine. Seems like lots of people here do though.

I got it wrong btw, the space behind 3rd row is 34 vs 39 ft.

https://www.autobytel.com/sport-uti...e-most-cargo-space-behind-the-3rd-row-133244/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907