TRS Direct fit LED fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep

Saw these on insta

Look promising

Would want to see comparison shots before dropping 200 though

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Look promising but I want some chrome lenses not black. I like the stock headlights retrofit for custom look so need some chrome to match my uppers. Took my Denali to the dealer for some warranty door handle crap and the service advisor noticed the lights. He was so intrigued he came up to me in the waiting area wanting info on them and took pics ha! Dude was cool and was loving the Denali plus the color!

fatboyracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking to them today looking at them asking for shots of the light output they dont have any yet

I am still trying to decide what to do in my fogs I really was wanting to do a retrofit but I think I dont have the space

So I am not sure

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I just got the LEDs kit from ebay in 5k and works great. Matches my 6k 55w XBs from TRS. Still the think the light output from the fogs can be improved but the bulb kit does wonders for output. Look up Felixs pics in his build thread of a silver Yukon.

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/sho...-off!-Fits-Sierra-Tahoe-Yukon-Suburban-G8-etc

Apparently it is a clear lens, but the housing is painted black. So thats going to be a No-Go for some of you.

However if your a HIDplanet member, I would jump on the 25% off! $150 shipped for some sure to be badass led fog lights.

They claim these are brighter and have better output than the previous models. So if you want to see output shots, just search for their previous models for a (At least as good) comparison.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/sho...-off!-Fits-Sierra-Tahoe-Yukon-Suburban-G8-etc

Apparently it is a clear lens, but the housing is painted black. So thats going to be a No-Go for some of you.

However if your a HIDplanet member, I would jump on the 25% off! $150 shipped for some sure to be badass led fog lights.

They claim these are brighter and have better output than the previous models. So if you want to see output shots, just search for their previous models for a (At least as good) comparison.

Yeah, the blacked out look would kill it for me. I need clear to match the headlights. :(

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the blacked out look would kill it for me. I need clear to match the headlights. :(

Yea, I think its a mistake on their part. They claim in that thread like 80% of the buyers want them black...

I think chrome or even silver would be smarter, if the person doesn't like it, let them paint it black.

Just saw them and thought you NNBS guys might be interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA