Diode Dynamics SS3 LED Fog Light Kit 2015-2020 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jisnis

Reaction score
I looked into the Morimoto’ s and from pics posted just wasn’t impressed.

I have the max white version sitting in the garage waiting to install. In the box they seem like quality units, light housing and trim pieces seem legit. Was highly considering getting the amber version and putting clear lenses on them for more of a 4000K output.
Did you ever get these installed? Any pics?

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone that may care, no real noticeable difference Pro vs MAX on the DOT fog lenses.

number9

Reaction score
I've got DD SS3 Pro SAE Fog (white) on my F250 and they are awesome. Really light up the sides of the road. Could just about run them in place of low beams if I had to. I liked them so much, I installed SS3 Pro Floods as backup lights under the rear bumper.

The road we live on has a lot of deer traffic. Definately needed.

Ordered my wife a set of Fogs for her 2019 Tahoe for Christmas. Trying to get in touch with Matt to get a harness, but not sure if he's still making them or not.

Took these pics when I installed them on my F250. Stock fogs vs SS3 Pro. Same locations, same weather conditions, same time of night, 1 day apart. All pics are only the fog lights burning.

OEM Fog
oem001.jpg

SS3 Pro Fog
ss3001.jpg

OEM Fog
oem002.jpg

SS3 Pro Fog
ss3002.jpg

Last edited: