Travel process from Texas to central Ohio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Capsaicin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, forgot to ask, what did you build consist of? (Trim, packages, options, engine, etc...)

OP
OP
K

kernss

Reaction score
OP
OP
K

kernss

Reaction score
Also, forgot to ask, what did you build consist of? (Trim, packages, options, engine, etc...)
RST, LM2, lux package, sunroof, all weather mats and mud flaps. Originally had the max tow but finally removed it to get the order accepted.

BobS255

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, good for you… but this proves that those of us with trucks waiting for months in Midlothian are getting shafted.

Sorry I hijacked your thread, hope u get your anwser.
Wow, good for you… but this proves that those of us with trucks waiting for months in Midlothian are getting shafted.

Sorry I hijacked your thread, hope u get your anwser.
Just had to throw my 2cents in on the quick turn-a-round from kernss.... what is going on with all the vehicles in Midlothian Texas I've been told from the dealer it looks like first in last out/ to a emission chip shortage, and always no eta on delivery. My Tahoe has been built and has a vin ... been in Grand Prairie Texas for 4 months and now is sitting in Midlothian since April.I guess the best outcome I can hope for at this point is to get it my the end of 2022...I hope!!! P.S. and in the time I have been waiting my dealer has changed ownership to add to the mix<>

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the thing, last in first out would mean guys waiting since March like me and April like you would be getting their trucks before the ones built in May. It seems more like its « pick the closest one to the access road ».

BobS255

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You’re probably right it’s a hell of a way to run a company and treat its customers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879