Has anyone had similar experience or have any suggestions in my situation please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yaardvark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So what is it you're asking for? If I'm reading this correctly:
You had a 2021 Tahoe HC that was eating oil. You reached an agreement by which you could return it prior to any diagnosis window if you went forward with a new one from them. I guess you and the dealer agreed on a Yukon Denali Ultimate?
You returned the Tahoe to them, assume whatever equity in that went towards the new vehicle?
I guess they loaned you a car and asked you to pay $231/month for it?
Why didn't you just keep driving the Tahoe until the new one came in?
That came in, and was damaged, that sucks but it happens. You keep referencing the PDI documentation but what are you going to do with it? Unless you'd taken posession, signed the paperwork, etc. it wasn't *your* vehicle at that point.

So now what? Your last paragraph sounds like you want:
Some sort of reimbursement for warranty cost? Is that Inconvenience?
You want a free tank of gas every time you take it in for anything.
You want free ceramic coating
Free PPF
Free doc/transaction fees
Free additional set of rims and tires
Any other features you want.
And you don't want to pay the $42,000 which I assume is the difference in CAD between the 2021 HC and the 2023 Denali Ultimate ($30k USD converted to CAD)

If correct, I can guess why you're having some resistance with GM.

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also having trouble understanding the want vs. what is being offered.

I do however understand how frustrating GMC is to deal with. I have a GMC case open since dec of 2021 on a new Denali; which is now in the shop waiting parts. Neither of these issues have an ETA.

I personally don't believe GMC will do anything beyond what they need to in order to make you whole. You'll have better luck with the dealer then GMC.

My suggestion, get your cash out and start the negotiation over again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beat Ta hoes