TPW has arrived. What is the process from here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2023 premiere Suburban duramax, prem package 2 (no Super Cruise & no max two unfortunately), RSE, pano roof, 2nd row bench. Ordered in January, order was accepted two weeks ago and TPW is set for this week. Been at event 3400 for a week now.

Very excited though frustrated that I waited this long and took Super Cruise+Max Tow off to get the order to go through and then SC came off constraint a week later :mad: Also frustrated that I've since learned the 2022 RSE has removed the 2021's ability to play offline content via USB and Miracast.

A small part of me hopes they mess something up on the order so I can pass it up with my dealer and get back to the front of the line though getting a premiere diesel to get accepted has been what was held me back for 10 months (wife wants maple sugar leather to avoid black seat bum burns in the summer otherwise I may have pushed for a HC).

Delivery is to Salt Lake City, UT.

Can anyone tell me what the general process is from here? Will GM notify me once it's built/give me a VIN or do I need to try and get that from my dealer/GM chat? Will I be able to get a window sticker when the VIN is available or is that not available until it's already shipped/delivered? Once the sticker is available, where would I get that from?

Any info is appreciated.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chat may let you know when built, but cannot give you a vin. Your dealer will have to do that. They can also tell you what day it was built as well.

CodyWy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Once it is built it should show up as in transit on your dealer website with the window sticker, same for Chevrolet inventory website. Then you wait patiently or you can bug everyone involved ... A lot of folks seem to think that gm should be providing tracking information like FedEx:eek:.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore