Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not ruined you just gotta get neked!;)
I couldn’t possibly get naked enough for that shit lol. No way could I get used to it. At least when it’s cold you can add layers. But when it’s too hot and humid you’re f**ked. You can’t get any more naked lmao. I don’t like either extreme. I’m good where I am.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn’t possibly get naked enough for that shit lol. No way could I get used to it. At least when it’s cold you can add layers. But when it’s too hot and humid you’re f**ked. You can’t get any more naked lmao. I don’t like either extreme. I’m good where I am.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I can always put more clothes on when it’s cold, but I’ll get arrested if I take too many clothes off when I am hot.:badidea:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I can always put more clothes on when it’s cold, but I’ll get arrested if I take too many clothes off when I am hot.:badidea:
This. It’s much better to be able to add clothes. There’s only so many you can remove. I prefer the cooler weather for sure. And hell, I wear shorts and a t-shirt year round anyway. It’s 22° here today, with about 4-6mph breeze, but feels nice to be out in it while I’m cooking on the grill. [emoji1787][emoji6][emoji16][emoji631]

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I have worked in both extremes. Been in a refinery in Corpus Christi in August and a mine tailings pump house in northern Alberta in February. I was soaking with sweat in my full FR coveralls in the refinery and we had to take turns working outside in the -40F without wind chill in the mine. Both sucked on different ends of the scale. That said I would rather work outside in a Wisconsin winter than somewhere along the gulf in August. I come in from cleaning snow in single digit weather sweating as it is. One thing about extreme cold is that if you sweat you get way colder after so you need to pace your work just like in the heat.

Plus it is safe to swim in the water up here. There are less poisonous and toothy critters.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
This. It’s much better to be able to add clothes. There’s only so many you can remove. I prefer the cooler weather for sure. And hell, I wear shorts and a t-shirt year round anyway. It’s 22° here today, with about 4-6mph breeze, but feels nice to be out in it while I’m cooking on the grill. [emoji1787][emoji6][emoji16][emoji631]
You crazy mo'fo Sam!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz