Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
WTF Tony, I saw you uploaded a video of the truck running to the gofundme page but nothing here? So is the engine in and running or what? Come on man you’re killin me! :mad:
Yeah - @Tonyrodz! What's up?
That's all he sent me yesterday through text--nothing else. I texted him back and nothing but crickets. So I'm just waiting on his next move. So......I wait....

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I dunno man, I’d want to be eyeballing everything that Bastard does if it were me.
Yeah I'm like that too, but I'm sure he's probably working on it randomly, and I'm not gonna sit there all day watching his dumb ass. If there was anymore fuckups or rigging of shit, I'm sure it's been done already. This whole time while inside of the shop my driver's side window has been down, so I can only imagine how dusty and dirty it is inside of the truck. When I looked inside, he had top end engine parts on my back seat, and the oil dip stick had oil on it! Got some oil on the rear armrest. I was so pissed off I just walked out. There was no use in saying anything at the point. I'll say one thing--He's a very ****** businessman!!!

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm like that too, but I'm sure he's probably working on it randomly, and I'm not gonna sit there all day watching his dumb ass. If there was anymore fuckups or rigging of shit, I'm sure it's been done already. This whole time while inside of the shop my driver's side window has been down, so I can only imagine how dusty and dirty it is inside of the truck. When I looked inside, he had top end engine parts on my back seat, and the oil dip stick had oil on it! Got some oil on the rear armrest. I was so pissed off I just walked out. There was no use in saying anything at the point. I'll say one thing--He's a very ****** businessman!!!
Holy shit man **** that!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10