Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
AC Delco professional is what I would use. Lifetime warranty and I run that line on all my stuff without issue. I stay away from Moog problem solver after a couple issues I’ve had.
Aren’t you glad I stirred all this up and made you go in for repair? Your welcome, I probably saved your life. Going 160MPH with 3 holes in tire, bad alignment and questionable tie rods, a recipe for disaster. Lol.
Glad to see this has come to light and your getting ahead of it. Peace of mind my friend. I’m probably the last person who should be preaching this but you may not have time for this but you definitely won’t have time if you crash, get hurt or worse. [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No sarcasm--Thank you. I've been letting little things go for awhile, and as everyone knows kittle things will just add up. I know you nixed them, but I think I might go with the moogs. Mostly because I can't afford the $160, unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne