Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAgency

Reaction score
I've had an order out since late March 2022. Markquart in Wisconsin. Apparently, they haven't received any short wheelbase Denali allocations since then....

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had an order out since late March 2022. Markquart in Wisconsin. Apparently, they haven't received any short wheelbase Denali allocations since then....
You may want to check with a different dealer

In-laws just received their '23's.
They ordered and received a ZR2 pickup to replace a '22 AT4 and a Denali shorty to replace a '22 Esc shorty. Both rig's ordered and delivered within 9 weeks.

Regular local dealers, neither super large or anything.
When they picked up the Denali, 2 other Denali shorty's were in stock available for purchase (not spoken for).

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM missed the TPW this week, told the dealer they can't give them a new TPW yet, but there are no constraints? This is beginning to look like a repeat of the last 2 years. I have a difficult time believing GM can't figure out how the supply-chain works, forecasting, and updating folks when they miss dates. If I ran my business the way GM does, I wouldn't have much of a business, if any. This isn't venting, this is fact.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM missed the TPW this week, told the dealer they can't give them a new TPW yet, but there are no constraints? This is beginning to look like a repeat of the last 2 years. I have a difficult time believing GM can't figure out how the supply-chain works, forecasting, and updating folks when they miss dates. If I ran my business the way GM does, I wouldn't have much of a business, if any. This isn't venting, this is fact.
They're cranking them out faster than they ever have before in the history of the Arlington plant. It could have been bumped for many other reasons not related to supply-chain issues. I know waiting is painful - I've been there. Hang in there, I'm sure it will be built and in your hands in just a few more weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667