Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The chips are getting a little better yes but also people are buying less cars. Some guys I listen to on YouTube said usually 16 million cars are sold every year on average, that number is projected to drop to 13 million for 2022, that is a very big loss for the car dealerships. And even further for 2023, by spring I think you’ll see rebates on top of gms for the big GM suvs.
I'm going to wait another 6 months because not only will supply improve but we'll have a better idea of 2024 updates. Also, 2024 has a bunch of new updates/vehicles to look forward to:
Rumored updates to the GM 1/2 ton SUVs and re-design of Ford Expedition. We'll see if this happens.
F150 is supposed to get a mid cycle enhancement.
Redesigned Ford Super Duty and GM HD trucks.
My Yukon XL Ultimate showed up today. Nobody knew it was coming and it still doesn’t have a window sticker. So strange. Picking it up Monday.
When did you order it?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to wait another 6 months because not only will supply improve but we'll have a better idea of 2024 updates. Also, 2024 has a bunch of new updates/vehicles to look forward to:
Rumored updates to the GM 1/2 ton SUVs and re-design of Ford Expedition. We'll see if this happens.
F150 is supposed to get a mid cycle enhancement.
Redesigned Ford Super Duty and GM HD trucks.

When did you order it?
Yea I agree I actually had an order in since august that wasn’t picked up yet and I told my salesman let guys jump me and I’ll be first for a 2024. I think they’ll do the new tahoe interiors like the Silverado refresh.

duckknot

Reaction score
Y'all have me feeling hopeful we might see ours before the end of the century! :chewie:

ATrainTX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked up a 2023 Yukon XL Denali last week. I've had a duramax denali on order for like 6 months and it wasn't looking promising so when the dealer called about a 6.2 black/black I jumped. Couldn't negotiate away from dealer markup over MSRP but was tired of waiting and gave in when they told me it was loaded with super cruise. I didn't think we'd see a super cruise on a non Ultimate until early next year so I didn't mess around and picked it up. Initial impressions are somehow this thing feels twice as big as my 2016 XL. The upgrades in technology from my 2016 are night and day but I'm sure that means more stuff to break later!

ATrainTX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Yukon XL Ultimate showed up today. Nobody knew it was coming and it still doesn’t have a window sticker. So strange. Picking it up Monday.
The one I bought last week didn't have a sticker either. I thought the dealer was full of it with the MSRP they gave me but when I checked it online the sticker matched their MSRP number provided to me.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
My '23 XL Denali Duramax TPW got pushed a month...it was 10/31 now 11/28. Anyone else with this TPW? Ordered mid June with 22's, max tow, air ride, titanium rush, duramax, sunroof, adaptive cruise, rear entertainment, and power running boards

Mando44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! Has anyone heard anything on the air ride constraints? Read a couple of posts on a yukon thread that the constraint was in place until December-ish but wasn't sure if that has been extended.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It feels like they're using Last in - First out management for the cars waiting in Midlothian. Keeping the fresh ones moving out to dealers while the rest of us wait for our sun bleached and flat tired orders in the back o_O

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It feels like they're using Last in - First out management for the cars waiting in Midlothian. Keeping the fresh ones moving out to dealers while the rest of us wait for our sun bleached and flat tired orders in the back o_O
Yup. Old builds can definitely get blocked in by recent builds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts