Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colo4474

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We ordered a Yukon XL Denali Ultimate on August 15, got a TPW of 10/17, and just took delivery of it yesterday October 20. Thats much faster than we ever expected. Its titanium rush, got super cruise and the 6.2 engine. We are local to the DFW area so transit time was like 2 days. We had an amazing sales guy who kept us posted every step of the way. Good luck to yall with your orders!

program4444

Reaction score
We ordered a Yukon XL Denali Ultimate on August 15, got a TPW of 10/17, and just took delivery of it yesterday October 20. Thats much faster than we ever expected. Its titanium rush, got super cruise and the 6.2 engine. We are local to the DFW area so transit time was like 2 days. We had an amazing sales guy who kept us posted every step of the way. Good luck to yall with your orders!
Lucky. Mine was built 10/6 and still no window sticker and no movement. Dealer communication could be better, but I guess there isn't a ton for him to report on.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My TPW was was Oct. 17th also, exact same rig. Arrived in Chicago rail yard this morning. Now just need it trucked to dealership. It looks like production is ramped up and rigs are coming off the line quickly now.
Production does seem to be ramping up and less orders are sold before they hit the dealer's lot. The high volume GMC dealership in my area currently is offering $5K off MSRP on every single Sierra 1/2 ton, Acadia and Terrain. They have lots of them in stock. Hopefully we'll be seeing those kind of discounts on the 1/2 ton SUVs soon...

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received word from my dealer that my Yukon is on the way and should be here in MI by Monday, I seen the VINview picture and it is in Nashville at the moment and heading north. Build date was 10/13,

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Production does seem to be ramping up and less orders are sold before they hit the dealer's lot. The high volume GMC dealership in my area currently is offering $5K off MSRP on every single Sierra 1/2 ton, Acadia and Terrain. They have lots of them in stock. Hopefully we'll be seeing those kind of discounts on the 1/2 ton SUVs soon...

local dealer has a ton of terrains...the $1500 onstar "option" may also be a factor in a lot of those not moving, especially if a dealer is holding on to charging MSRP

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received word from my dealer that my Yukon is on the way and should be here in MI by Monday, I seen the VINview picture and it is in Nashville at the moment and heading north. Build date was 10/13,
When did you order it?

aboss3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The orders are definitely picking up. On a similar note, my neighbor was looking for an escalade, and nobody had those in stock unless you pay $30k extra. Well, his dealer called him and said they just got one in stock and sold for "only" $5k over on sport platinum. Then next day (Wednesday) I heard back from my dealer here in Dallas who said my escalade sport had just arrived as a '23 model. Well I ordered it back in January and have since bought a Yukon Denali. So it's not a coincidence that more GM trucks are showing up. They must've fixed their microchip shortage. Mine arrived with 2-way lumbar support instead of 4-way, but had everything else including supercruise.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The orders are definitely picking up. On a similar note, my neighbor was looking for an escalade, and nobody had those in stock unless you pay $30k extra. Well, his dealer called him and said they just got one in stock and sold for "only" $5k over on sport platinum. Then next day (Wednesday) I heard back from my dealer here in Dallas who said my escalade sport had just arrived as a '23 model. Well I ordered it back in January and have since bought a Yukon Denali. So it's not a coincidence that more GM trucks are showing up. They must've fixed their microchip shortage. Mine arrived with 2-way lumbar support instead of 4-way, but had everything else including supercruise.
The chips are getting a little better yes but also people are buying less cars. Some guys I listen to on YouTube said usually 16 million cars are sold every year on average, that number is projected to drop to 13 million for 2022, that is a very big loss for the car dealerships. And even further for 2023, by spring I think you’ll see rebates on top of gms for the big GM suvs.

program4444

Reaction score
My Yukon XL Ultimate showed up today. Nobody knew it was coming and it still doesn’t have a window sticker. So strange. Picking it up Monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019