Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
Well looks like we lost out on the ability to get 0% for 36 months. Wish they did it based off when you ordered as I would have loved to have had my Yukon XL by now and also would have loved to have the 0% 36 months

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well looks like we lost out on the ability to get 0% for 36 months. Wish they did it based off when you ordered as I would have loved to have had my Yukon XL by now and also would have loved to have the 0% 36 months
What rate are you getting currently ?

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old guy here. We've bought a lot of vehicles over the years and I'd highly suggest: Don't buy what you don't want. Don't settle. You'll regret it all the time you own it. This whole situation is absurd.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
What rate are you getting currently ?
I haven't really looked into it...I was hoping they would keep extending that 0% like they've done month after month. My build week isn't until the 28th of this month now.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

duckknot

Reaction score
This is what I have been most worried about, watching interest rates rise while we just sit and wait! Luckily though it gives us time to keep building up a down payment to hopefully help offset the rising interest rates, and if it takes long enough things very well may calm back down a little!

jlenoir

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I submitted an order with a local dealership on 9/26, order was accepted by GM on/around 10/14. Since then I've had three TPW: 11/14, 11/28, and now 11/21. I've seen where some of y'all have gotten or figured out what your event codes are. How are you doing that? I've tried using the live chat and calling GM and each time I'm only given a TPW and when I asked for an event code I'm told they "don't have additional details at this time". So how are you getting the code? From your dealerships?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I submitted an order with a local dealership on 9/26, order was accepted by GM on/around 10/14. Since then I've had three TPW: 11/14, 11/28, and now 11/21. I've seen where some of y'all have gotten or figured out what your event codes are. How are you doing that? I've tried using the live chat and calling GM and each time I'm only given a TPW and when I asked for an event code I'm told they "don't have additional details at this time". So how are you getting the code? From your dealerships?
It depends on who you get with GM Customer Service. Just keep trying and telling them that it's very important to you that you get an event code. You can also reach out to your dealership but just know that your basic salesman won't have that information handy. They need to go talk to the ordering manager.

jlenoir

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It depends on who you get with GM Customer Service. Just keep trying and telling them that it's very important to you that you get an event code. You can also reach out to your dealership but just know that your basic salesman won't have that information handy. They need to go talk to the ordering manager.
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2