This weekends work...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it a pull-out?
That's not that bad of a deal.
Where'd you find it?
Ebay... been looking for a while... they had $299 or best offer... I weaseled $25 off of it... fed ex says it will be here Thursday...

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay... been looking for a while... they had $299 or best offer... I weaseled $25 off of it... fed ex says it will be here Thursday...

Man, me too. Every time I find one it sells quickly, especially if its $2 to $300
I think that was a good deal.
Definitely post pics when you get it.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess you already found one. I was going to recommend City Auto Salvage in Greensboro, they have later model Tahoes like ours......which most bigger yards don't have. One of my friends bought two SSV's from NC Surplus, and he got a center console from there for $75. I wanted to punch him.......

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Mine I got from Ebay a couple of years ago. Now keep in mind as our body style ages, that more and more parts are going to show up in junk yards and you pull it's. The owners of the yard are most likely more willing to let something go at a reasonable price than hanging onto it for top dollar. Just my 2cent's

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess you already found one. I was going to recommend City Auto Salvage in Greensboro, they have later model Tahoes like ours......which most bigger yards don't have. One of my friends bought two SSV's from NC Surplus, and he got a center console from there for $75. I wanted to punch him.......

Not sure if that was directed towards me but, I'll be checking with them for sure, thanks for the info
$75, man, I want to punch him, haha.

Mine I got from Ebay a couple of years ago. Now keep in mind as our body style ages, that more and more parts are going to show up in junk yards and you pull it's. The owners of the yard are most likely more willing to let something go at a reasonable price than hanging onto it for top dollar. Just my 2cent's

I have called a few and tried to keep up with the yards but most if not all have ever had a NNBS Tahoe or Sub. Not sure why. They seem to go the yards closer to Raleigh for some reason.
I'll start calling around again to see if they are expecting any in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n