Tech 2 Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would post this here...

https://www.chinacardiags.com/whole...or-gm-saab-opel-suzuki-isuzu-holden-1011.html

They have the Tech 2 with a case and all accessories for $289 with "Free" shipping.

They also have the Tech 2 with all the accessories but without a case for $215 BUT they charge $68 for shipping.

I opted to pay the extra $6 and get the case and the "Free" shipping.

Waiting to see how long it takes to receive it.

Anyway, I thought it was a pretty decent deal so I figured I would share.
finally bit the bullet:cool:

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
finally bit the bullet:cool:

Yeah, my buddy that has the 2001 Suburban that is having issues was the deciding factor.

I have wanted one for a long time but never had the NEED for one. My buddy is supposed to split the cost with me to figure out what is wrong with his truck so I figured it was a win win.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Tech2 is pretty handy. :cheers:

I have an old pelican case that i bought as a teenager from a thrift shop ($5 iirc).
Been trying for years to find a good use for it.
I finally have it, a tech2 case!

Now i just need new foam for it... :D

slypher25aussie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did. I ended up having to find some of the software online and googling the errors I was getting. Now I can never get rid of the laptop I installed it on because I don’t dare attempt it again lol. I guess it’s a shop computer now.

Follow the instructions mostly, but there was a step where the Tech2 emulator wasn’t seeing the connector attached. I ended up downloading a separate program that finally got it up and running where the Tech2 could see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo