Tahoe/Yukon Headlight Information Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Strangely familiar. Hmm. First ex-wife after she cleaned up a bit, maybe. :eek:

But I digress.

EDIT: Wait, did I say that? Must be the full moon talking.

Last edited:

lincbelt5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Depos are in!! I have to say, I am impressed by their build quality.. can't say the same thing for the Silverstar bulbs in the housings, tho!! Blech...

Got to grab some video after adjusting the headlights.. still have to tweak them a bit, but suffice it to say, I think a set of HIDs may be in my future. Thankfully, the RIGID SAE single row will help! Switched off and on, with headlights and without. Garage door sequence intended to present a little scalable perspective on the output.

So.. which HID for the Depos.? [emoji1787]

Video:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work. That single row rigid hits perfect. HID's will make a huge improvement but you'll need to re-align. Went with Opt7 high, low, fog on 1 truck & Kensun on another. All 3 of the Opt7 kits have endured a few years with 0 issues. Very solid.

Also added ping-pong balls on top of the Depos to make things a bit more solid/less vibration.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depos are in!! I have to say, I am impressed by their build quality.. can't say the same thing for the Silverstar bulbs in the housings, tho!! Blech...

Got to grab some video after adjusting the headlights.. still have to tweak them a bit, but suffice it to say, I think a set of HIDs may be in my future. Thankfully, the RIGID SAE single row will help! Switched off and on, with headlights and without. Garage door sequence intended to present a little scalable perspective on the output.

So.. which HID for the Depos.? [emoji1787]

Video:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CB&D makes brackets to retrofit hid projectors into them.... (lol no I dont work for them I'm just super pleased with their brackets)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy