suspension lower on left side???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Correct pr another option to use 1 inch spacer deivers side it will level rear. Done it thousands of times for customers since 2000 when Ii sstarted dropping the 00 new models

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct pr another option to use 1 inch spacer deivers side it will level rear. Done it thousands of times for customers since 2000 when Ii sstarted dropping the 00 new models
I pulled one ring from the passenger side front strut and it went down ½" but the drivers side dropped also. Put the ring back in with new front springs and I'm back to ½" higher on the passenger side. So I jacked up the left rear until the back end was level. I put a ½" spacer under the spring and the rear was closer but still about ¼" off. This also dropped the passenger front a bit. I still think the front sway bar has too much pre load, I can tighten it down and watch the front left go down. It's frustrating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255