Strike??? Thoughts, insights, predictions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All the stores around me have tons of wiper blades. Auto parts stores, Costco, Sam's, Walmart, etc

Larsonxjs

Reaction score
is this going to affect the dealerships and maintaining vehicles? Just a question - thread is too long, didn’t read

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen-Z are in the workforce now. Why do they even need to work at all to earn a salary? Companies should just pay them for being alive.
Well your/our/everyone's data is harvested and sold to the tune of billions of dollars every year. If we taxed companies for stealing and using your/our data we could fund a UBI that way.

So your not far off.

Smooth_Rider

Reaction score
My thoughts are (many) unions are corrupt as hell and the workers are getting fed a line of bull. Most UAW workers have high school educations and are already making pretty damn good wages for minimal skillsets. Stalantis called it out right. Greed drives jobs across borders and/or drives up the costs to everyone else. Strike away, personally I don't care.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the stores around me have tons of wiper blades. Auto parts stores, Costco, Sam's, Walmart, etc
Do you have a 21-23 Tahoe? The connector is different.
The wiper blade is an example of something small that they don’t have or will have trouble getting. A gm branded one. Imagine if you need an important part for your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205