Straight pipes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Lol yea. Right now i have a 3inch dual in duak out flowmaster 40s that was on since i got it and since i choped the pipe to the muffer i gotta dump it and it drones but it still sounds pretty good. I can talk on the phone when around 2500+ rpm because theres too much cabin drone but it doesnt hurt anyone

NYFreakinRican7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to break this to you but you are white. :lol2:

It's funny you put that. I was arrested years ago on 95 in NC and my paperwork said I was white. I told the trooper that i was Hispanic and he told me that around here there are two choices and I gave you the better of the two. At that point I just stayed quiet.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's funny you put that. I was arrested years ago on 95 in NC and my paperwork said I was white. I told the trooper that i was Hispanic and he told me that around here there are two choices and I gave you the better of the two. At that point I just stayed quiet.

Hahahahaha

I had a friend back home (Boston) he was Puerto Rican, he was always "I'm black I'm not white" ... some people .... hahahahah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts