Fosscore's 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4.8L 2WD FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww man.... sorry to see it go foss....good luck on new adventures down under and glws

I guess you are taking the longbody with you?

Thx man. Lol no wah that land yacht would but in any parking garage, car park or side street parking. That 18 foot beast would be one hell of an eyesore but fun too.

The long body will be for sale shortly, as the wife still needs to get around a bit.

Just too much money and hassle to make it work. We have sold a lot of stuff already and the Burb will likely be the last.

Anybody interested in the NNBS 2013 LTZ I will post her up soon or PM me.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did i miss the price?

lol. No worries.
First lines in post #1

FOR SALE

Fosscore's 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4.8L 2WD
80,000 miles (plus a few more from driving around town)
Asking $12,250.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flew back into town today and spent a little time with the old girl.

Been covered for ages so we took a blast down the road and since the house was in bed , I decided to slip outside and give her a wash so I could detail a little bit.

Gave the long body a quick wash too. Way too late Florida time, but gotta enjoy these waning moments together....you know?

Damn I’m going to miss this truck...

:nono::bawl::bawl:

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume this sold because I saw it on facebook for the first time and assume it's not yo . Sad to hear this

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume this sold because I saw it on facebook for the first time and assume it's not yo . Sad to hear this

Yessir. It sold quick and the new owner is more social media orientated that I ever was. I stuck to the TYF. He sends me pics to keep me in the loop so far.

We still have the NNBS so still riding in Chevy style for a while before she goes on the chopping block too. :boti:

Hope all is well with you and your trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mmikem01