SS almost complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
They should have a couple bolts then yea come out or they may pop out. Never taken mine off nor do I have that new of a rig...

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bodywork/paint was done in 14 days striaght though ..10-12 hr days. (only me working on it)

The bumper was worked on for about a week on a off..and the rest just kinda fell into place..

If Justin (BBtuning) chimes in he can vouge what the truck looked like when he tuned it...was right in the middle of doing all the bodywork when I drove it to NY ...no bumpers...no handles...no running boards...primer spots up the *****...and it was sanded ready for paint. Lol. He pulled in and the look on his face was like "WTF"

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The vents have one bolt up top on the inside. Can't miss it...then just pull hard straight back..they suck to take off..you feel like your gonna break em and BLAM...theyre off.

thatblacklac

Reaction score
Damn that looks sick. My friend has a silverado ss they look sick from the front

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. the drive to work today was great. Got a couple "beeps", thumbs up, and waves..and a "HELL YEA!!" as I pulled out of Dunkin...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dela