Seeing A Lot of Tahoes on The Road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen quit a bit around here. Both Yukon and Tahoe... but our Vaca last week to Seagrove beach and Seaside FL was infested with them. It was like kicking the top off an ant bed. In the week we were there this is what I saw.

Tahoe...7
Sub......4
Yukon..5
XL.........7
Esky......3

And this was on a 12-15 mile stretch of 30A

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday at 2 lane red light. Two 15 Escalades in front one another one on my side and me in my 15 YD. Seeing them everywhere.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen quit a bit around here. Both Yukon and Tahoe... but our Vaca last week to Seagrove beach and Seaside FL was infested with them. It was like kicking the top off an ant bed. In the week we were there this is what I saw.

Tahoe...7
Sub......4
Yukon..5
XL.........7
Esky......3

And this was on a 12-15 mile stretch of 30A

That a great area! That's where all the money is at so it makes sense they would be there. Everyone goes on vacation in the big new truck. If I had mine yet you would have seen me also.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
They're all over Houston, all makes, all models, but mostly LTZ and Denalis, from what I have seen.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are all over the place now down here in south louisiana. I can hardly drive anywhere during the day without seeing one on the road.

Same up in Shrevport area. I see at least two or three Tahoes or Burbans a week and now I'm starting to see Yukons. I've only seen about 4-5 Yukons on the road in the last 2 months compared to about 25-30 Tahoes in the last 2 months.

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just up the road from charleston near Florence, and tahoes are pretty common too.. guess it's a Chevy thing around here though..

OP
OP
B

b4z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the numbers I was looking for. July sales up 51% at 10,700 over last year's 7100 sold. I am sure there are 2014 MY sales in there but still it is a good sign for GM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401