Seeing A Lot of Tahoes on The Road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b4z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in Charleston,SC they are everywhere already. Dealers here are in the process of building Inventory and I am seeing a lot of them w the optional grey 22s with black inserts. It seems most buyer are going with the LTs and loading them up, whereas with NNbs it was mostly LTZs.
I am very interested to see aug1-2 nd when sales are announced, how the K2xx SUVs are selling. I bet sales numbers are still strong.

GolfEsq

Reaction score
Here in Charleston,SC they are everywhere already. Dealers here are in the process of building Inventory and I am seeing a lot of them w the optional grey 22s with black inserts. It seems most buyer are going with the LTs and loading them up, whereas with NNbs it was mostly LTZs.
I am very interested to see aug1-2 nd when sales are announced, how the K2xx SUVs are selling. I bet sales numbers are still strong.

I ascribe this to regional differences, but I barely see any (but some) in the suburbs of Boston. I remember when the '13 Merc GLs and '13 Range Rovers were released, they seemed to flood the roads almost immediately. Ditto the new '14 BMW X5s.

OP
OP
B

b4z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Southerners love these things. I'm guessing that there were quite a few people waiting for them to come out then traded in or private saled their GMT800/900s.
That's why I'm curious to see if sales are holdng up. I always wait for incentives.

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
80% of the '15 Burbs and Tahoes I'm seeing in the Colorado Springs area have fleet license plates on them, which is a rental.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too have noticed a TON of Tahoes on the road as well. Not so many Yukons.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are all over the place now down here in south louisiana. I can hardly drive anywhere during the day without seeing one on the road.

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am seeing more and more of all three triplets everywhere. Here in the nyc area and suburbs.

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dc metro has many Tahoe's but not so many Yukon's. I've only seen 2 Denali'.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mostly Denali and Yukon in Tn that I have seen. I've only seen 2-3 tahoes and zero esky

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see a few of these now too

Quite honestly I still dislike the back end of these. Too square they actually look older than they are already imo

The extended length seem more visually appealing as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65