RST Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Berry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put '376' on my hood. It still takes a discerning eye to catch it, but even non-car guys ask about it. I had it in the dealership for my free oil change and one of their service guys stared at it for a good three minutes then said, "That's the first one that I've seen with the motor size on it." It looks pretty right on it.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put '376' on my hood. It still takes a discerning eye to catch it, but even non-car guys ask about it. I had it in the dealership for my free oil change and one of their service guys stared at it for a good three minutes then said, "That's the first one that I've seen with the motor size on it." It looks pretty right on it.
In a new model or older model?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of mpg are you seeing with the rst’s.? Do you have to use premium gas?

Jorge1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No really, I got one Tahoe park next to me in Costco and I look the rims and I said ohh nice a RST, and as I get closer I look the exhaust and it was 5.3 [emoji85].
Look the pipe and you know immediatelyy.

How can you tell by the pipe mine 6.2 and the pipe I think look normal nomtip on it just regular pipe

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How can you tell by the pipe mine 6.2 and the pipe I think look normal nomtip on it just regular pipe
Yes even if you install any tip you can see the size is small the Denali is way bigger.
I'm a master plumber anyway I know any type or size by looking at.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded in 17 Denali for 19 RST yesterday. Hated all the chrome. Loving the looks of this bad boy and the 10 speed in awesome.

Only complaint is the steering wheel is off center by a few degrees. Will take it in Monday for that to be fixed.

It came with all weather front and second row mats. If anyone is interested in purchasing hit me up...

20190601-160816.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic