RST Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny my steering wheel is off a few degrees too, mine is off to the left

Got it back to dealer this morning. A quick alignment fixed it right up. I was fearful I would get some lame excuse like it's within acceptable tolerance or some BS, but they gave me no issues and the tech said he could easily see it was off.

I am loving this thing.

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it back to dealer this morning. A quick alignment fixed it right up. I was fearful I would get some lame excuse like it's within acceptable tolerance or some BS, but they gave me no issues and the tech said he could easily see it was off.

I am loving this thing.
Good news glad they fixed it, and yes it's WAY more fun than a truck should be. My dealer called about my other car today and said we will fix the aligment when we change the oil, he said they change the oil with Mobil 1, two or three times for free, and while I usually do it myself, free is also good. :)

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at some of the YouTube tester vehicles videos and noticed some of them had a Chevy Performance badge under the hood under Chevrolet on the plastic part. Mine does not have this. Does anyone have this badge on their RST?

Last edited:

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I thought my steering wheel alignment was fixed, but after doing some interstate driving I think it's off to the left now. Geeze, I can't win.

Will be getting the BORLA system installed tomorrow, so will see if they can get it right this time.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its too bad the 6.2/10 speed can't just be ordered without all the other ******** in the truck. I hate the fact that you are forced into captains chairs in the 2nd row, leather, & power everything. Why is it I can buy cheese in a spray can, coffee with a selfie on top, and edible women panties and I can't order my truck the way I want. *sigh*

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its too bad the 6.2/10 speed can't just be ordered without all the other ******** in the truck. I hate the fact that you are forced into captains chairs in the 2nd row, leather, & power everything. Why is it I can buy cheese in a spray can, coffee with a selfie on top, and edible women panties and I can't order my truck the way I want. *sigh*
The business!! They will get you don't matter what.
A friend ordered a European car and is the same situation. Suks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I thought my steering wheel alignment was fixed, but after doing some interstate driving I think it's off to the left now. Geeze, I can't win.

Will be getting the BORLA system installed tomorrow, so will see if they can get it right this time.
How do you like the sound on the new muffler?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan