Retrofit Headlight opinion???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Anyone else want to chime in and “not get it”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Like flies on stink. Popcorn don’t cut it. Either you support that post or your too cowardly to say otherwise.

Last chance before thread is locked to show how fearless you are.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Like flies on stink. Popcorn don’t cut it. Either you support that post or your too cowardly to say otherwise.

Also, why would a thread get locked over one post from a single member???

Is this that cancel culture I hear people talking about???

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

Sorry but I fail to see the issue as well.

I guess you will have to explain what exactly is the offensive part as well as the exact intent of the person that posted it. From there I can determine if it is worth supporting or not. Or if it even matters...

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
It’s not in my hands anymore. It all depends on how the sponsors feel about matters that allude what’s right when convenient.

Responsibility and ownership for what individuals post gets real when there’s financial accountability.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
It’s not in my hands anymore. It all depends on how the sponsors feel about matters that allude what’s right when convenient.

Responsibility and ownership for what individuals post gets real when there’s financial accountability.

Oh, I get it... you are an under cover forum cop and can't talk about it. That is why you can't comment on what the issue is.... I see, it all makes sense now.

headala

Reaction score
I had a horrible experience with DNA Motoring housings for my '12 Burb. They were permasealed, so there's that. Also one of the adjusters crapped out right after I finished my retro. Lastly, the plastic in the buckets is so cheap it's like rubber when it gets even a little warm.

If I had it to do over again I would get Depo or TYC housings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076