Retrofit Headlight opinion???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Hahha ...

Nope, just calling out forum rules and $hitty behavior that has no place here (from Iamdumb).

Reach out to Shaggy if you’re butt hurt about how things are. Not my job to reach or teach you. So yes, on that note, now it really is just ...

daad936acf008bbdb72dd8b4d1f57f00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I had a horrible experience with DNA Motoring housings for my '12 Burb. They were permasealed, so there's that. Also one of the adjusters crapped out right after I finished my retro. Lastly, the plastic in the buckets is so cheap it's like rubber when it gets even a little warm.

If I had it to do over again I would get Depo or TYC housings.

Hopefully I don't have any of these issue. I only went with them because I wanted the clear reflector and I couldn't find another supplier that offered the clear reflector.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
Hahha ...

Nope, just calling out forum rules and $hitty behavior that has no place here (from Iamdumb).

Reach out to Shaggy if you’re butt hurt about how things are. Not my job to reach or teach you. So yes, on that note, now it really is just ...

I'm still waiting on you to inform everyone as to the perceived wrong. I personally don't understand what it is that you are so bent out of shape about, and evidently I'm not the only one confused.

Could you please cite said forum rules that you perceive to have been broken?

As for Shaggy, he can do whatever he wants, that is the joy of being the boss.

The only one that seems "butt hurt" around here is you, and no one really seems to know why because you refuse to tell anyone.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Don’t ask me for help. It is good you’re asking for help though.

PM an admin, they’ll help you out.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score

Clearly you have no legitimate gripe, so why don't you move along and stop cluttering up this thread.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Whoa, did you and Rip Van Winkle just wake up from a 100 nap? In the armed services there’s a solution for posts like yours, it’s called a blanket party.

Not sure if you’ll defend yourself, bow out as telling a bad joke or apologize.

Anyone else want to chime in and “not get it”?

Like flies on stink. Popcorn don’t cut it. Either you support that post or your too cowardly to say otherwise.

Last chance before thread is locked to show how fearless you are.

It’s not in my hands anymore. It all depends on how the sponsors feel about matters that allude what’s right when convenient.

Responsibility and ownership for what individuals post gets real when there’s financial accountability.

Hahha ...

let me clarify. Blacking out headlights like was suggested is a mod usually done to Japanese cars. Also known as a “rice” mod. This is something that our friend Ben knew a little bit about. Thus the reference...
:rice:

Rice not race...

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoa, did you and Rip Van Winkle just wake up from a 100 nap? In the armed services there’s a solution for posts like yours, it’s called a blanket party.

Not sure if you’ll defend yourself, bow out as telling a bad joke or apologize.

Pug says what?

For what should I be defending myself or apologizing?

What bad joke? Just for conversation's sake, could you enlighten us as to what offended you? Feel free to PM me as to not clutter up Mr. Buskill's thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts