Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uptown_nyc

Reaction score
Low supply so no bargains to be had near me for the LT. What little supply hits the lot gets snapped up very quickly or presold before arrival.

gilboyj

Reaction score
I’m at 67k on a 71k Tahoe premiere

Actually 65,500 with the gm card points
How does this work? Are there any discounts available for NEW card members? I have a 21 suburban premier ordered - I’m at 67k (MSRP 71,***) with supplier pricing and dealer cash of $1000. Wondering if I can do better...

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this work? Are there any discounts available for NEW card members? I have a 21 suburban premier ordered - I’m at 67k (MSRP 71,***) with supplier pricing and dealer cash of $1000. Wondering if I can do better...

mid you’re a gm card holder. You just need to purchase things. You can accumulate either 5% on every purchase until you earn 500$ in an anniversary year or 2% on every purchase but you are limited as to how much you can use on a purchase. Anniversary year is 1 year from date of account starting. And you can accumulate another 500 after the first year and it repeats itself. Points do expire. Sometimes gm will stop off your card and or give you additional monies. Ie. you earned 200$ in point. Gm will top you off to 500$ 300 extra points and give you a 1000 incentive. That means 1500$ on top of your best deal. Supplier pricing dealer cash and then gm card points.

for me I received first responder credit and the sale prices started at invoice, not sticker. Then I’ll add 1500$ gm points and 500$ lease loyalty.
If anything better comes before I pick up the truck, I’ll get that too

Brett776

Reaction score
Would love to know what people are seeing on the RST.
Not much, think they came up on our trade to sweeten the deal and about 2k off that. MSRP of almost 70k. Most I’ve ever spent on a vehicle but I told my wife after the move we made for my new job (relocated a significant distance) we would reward ourselves lol.

adfre67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got the out the door cost for a z71 with the z71 off-road pkg. I’m in CA $82,000 they said there is a $5k markup...

George And

Reaction score
Would love to know what people are seeing on the RST.
2021 RST 4wd here.

Rear entertainment, pano roof, lux pkg, and sliding console. Msrp 68,975

I’m an LEO so I got supplier via the GM first responder discount 3600 there. I got the 1k costco cash as well.

I ended up at a small town rural dealer about 2.5 hours from me because they were the only ones who had what I wanted in stock.

Where the deal really came together was them stepping up On My trade. I traded a 17 Silverado z71 2lt all star double cab with 32k miles for 32k in trade value. I got that truck in august of 2017 as a 17 leftover and GM was giving an 11k discount at the time. My truck stickers for 48k and I ended up paying 37.2 for it then, and getting them to throw in a Bedliner.

I got them to throw in the all weather mats as well on the Tahoe. Used car values are so inflated right now that if you have something to trade now is the time.

Take care,

George

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used car values are so inflated right now that if you have something to trade now is the time.

Take care,

George

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While this is true, dealers are going to play dumb and still try to low ball your used value. 2 ways to keep them honest is to show them a Carvana or Carmax purchase offer. I had ones that were thousands higher than my dealer offered. I told them to beat it or forget getting my trade... Either way, you get more which is the goal....

George And

Reaction score
While this is true, dealers are going to play dumb and still try to low ball your used value. 2 ways to keep them honest is to show them a Carvana or Carmax purchase offer. I had ones that were thousands higher than my dealer offered. I told them to beat it or forget getting my trade... Either way, you get more which is the goal....
My dealer beat both caravana by 800 and car max by 2000. They matched give me the vin after I negotiated with that guy. Funny story. Give me the vin texts you and you can go back and forth. I originally contacted them about my truck in august of 20 when the warranty was up. At the time they started at 26k and wouldn’t go past 27k. Same truck, 3500 more miles, and 8 months later this time they started at 30k and ended at 32k. I had an offer as high as 33k from a Kia dealer but he had nothing to sell me, and here you get a sales tax credit on the trade value. So the net trade (including tax savings) came out to 34,500

It seems like the corporate dealers like caravana were the ones trying to lowball, especially Carmax. I put my truck on FB marketplace and had dealers from EVERYWHERE trying to buy it.

Hope this helps,

George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk