Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PATMAN3737

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a 2021 Tahoe LT 4wd with the signature package, 2nd row bucket seats, all season mats and the trailer TPS for $58,332.73 with the GM employee discount. Not to shabby considering the MSRP was $63,995.
Pretty much Identical config, same list price and same out the door price.

PauliePucks

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for current MF, check out edmunds forums, there are current numbers there state by state, you may luck out and find your make/model & state without asking.

I got my 21 Yukon xl SLT mid September, sticker was $72,780.

As an LEO, I was able to get GM’s first responder discount which came to be around 3k.

I also traded in a 2019 RAV4 hybrid car for 32k which I owed 20k on.

Financed for 72months tier 1 @ 2.99% with BB&T which the dealer was able to get me by shopping rates. My payment is $943 with a 100k mile full coverage extended warranty thru dealership.

TR1212

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you all posting your final discount of MSPR, E.g 9% off MSRP total W/Destination Charge or are these 9-10% numbers not including Destinatiion?

Jsenky

Reaction score
Got an at4 yukon with premuim package this weekend. Msrp $75,105.

Was $77k out the door with supplier discount and $1k costco rebate. Carl black in roswell ga had about $1k worth of add ons and i bought a 72 month 100k bumper to bumper warranty for $1,400. I was hesitant about the warranty but with all these electronics i couldnt deal with a 36k mile warranty. Warranty not included in $77k price tag.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Why would you buy an extended warranty in the beginning for a new vehicle? That is wasted extended warranty time when it is covered bumper to bumper.

Dave Mathews

Reaction score
Got an at4 yukon with premuim package this weekend. Msrp $75,105.

Was $77k out the door with supplier discount and $1k costco rebate. Carl black in roswell ga had about $1k worth of add ons and i bought a 72 month 100k bumper to bumper warranty for $1,400. I was hesitant about the warranty but with all these electronics i couldnt deal with a 36k mile warranty. Warranty not included in $77k price tag.
You realize the aftermarket warranty is not GM. And I don’t trust most of them.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes, never an aftermarket ext warr if you just have to buy one. They can close down, change their name and open for business in another state and the ext warr holder is screwed.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You realize the aftermarket warranty is not GM. And I don’t trust most of them.

Yes, never an aftermarket ext warr if you just have to buy one. They can close down, change their name and open for business in another state and the ext warr holder is screwed.

For my own edification -- I thought GM had their own extended warranty program? I will be taking delivery on a '21 Yukon Denali in the next 10-12 weeks, and I am curious if something like this will be available for the 2021's ...

https://www.gmc.com/protection-plans/extended-limited-warranty

Not worth it? Just curious as this is my first GM purchase, so I am not aware of what and what not to get. The Mercedes extended warranty (through Mercedes, not third party) has paid for themselves in the past for me.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
GM, Ford and Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth and many other manufacturers all have their own extended warranty. At least I believe they all do.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a dealer in Miami advertising $5,000 off MSRP on Denali’s on AutoTrader. I was able to get my local dealer to negotiate $5,000 off MSRP (including $1k Costco cash) which is 78,795 on a Denali ultimate 4wd and also got them to match Carvana trade value which I was happy with ($26k on a 2015 2wd SLT XL with 77k miles).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep