Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Love them too. Awhile back I found a set locally and I was gonna buy them but up close they were super pitted and corroded so I passed on them.
So I like how they look, just switch it up a little. But of course you just got that truck.

Idk I personally can’t keep the same wheels for more than a year :secret:

But just for giggles, what is your favorite wheel if you had to pick a set for free?!!:hmm:

Love me some 161s.

s-l640.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Sits in the garage on the best of days. Drives less than my truck. Hibernates for the winter. sheesh...that bish better be showroom pampered....:cool:

Work is bananas with the move. I'm running on fumes and just keeping my head down through the end. It is in sight.

The Lord has rewarded me this Christmas week with mid-high 40s and sunshine...White Christmas, blah, blah, blah....you can keep it. Lemme drive that Denali! Gonna get in some much needed road time. Stoked!

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Work is bananas with the move. I'm running on fumes and just keeping my head down through the end. It is in sight.

The Lord has rewarded me this Christmas week with mid-high 40s and sunshine...White Christmas, blah, blah, blah....you can keep it. Lemme drive that Denali! Gonna get in some much needed road time. Stoked!
Don’t forget to take pics !!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’m with you in the White Christmas thing. It’s fine if it’s in my dreams, but I don’t need it on my driveway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645