Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
cool. i was just about to give you a call to check on her and see how she's doing. So did you find a leak? i think you may have been smelling some leftover residue when i replaced the Y hose assembly. Unless you found a nother leak somewhere.
Glad she is doing well by you. I miss that truck all the time man. I really do

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Oh how I wish my Denali didn’t have to see snow and winter.... but it’s coming and I can’t avoid it haha.... so a ceramic coating it is for mine and a few maintenance items to check off before it gets too cold to work on it on my own haha.
But on the flip side snow makes you money so you can take care of your baby :shrug:

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Some of you may have seen that I just managed to figure out that Amazon sent me the wrong intake for the Tahoe 2 years ago :crazy:. Turns out, the one they sent is the right one for the Denali.

Took advantage of the $50 coupon, ordered the Tahoe one (I got what I ordered this time!), and played "trading places" this afternoon.

Also, changed the red letters to silver. I know, I know, less HP, but this is a black & blue truck. The filer is still red, (a) all they offer (b) +hp.

20191123_175524.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345