Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had suspicion of a coolant leak for a while. I know what @Sevenevez replaced, so I didn't ever chase it hard, as it was obviously minor, and she was getting put away for the winter. A couple of weeks ago, I had her just idling in the garage, and i noticed the drip on the ground, so I looked a little harder. Stupid T fitting dripping. Will address in the spring with what is hopefully a permanent solution/upgrade.

On the upside, we got lucky with 50* and sunny today, so I took her out for a little spin and gave her a wash. Obligatory pics...had to get the white one in there, too :D!

View attachment 239844 View attachment 239845
Damn, she looks good..! Glad you found the leak, and it’s an easy fix! Going to get those gruven fittings?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have had suspicion of a coolant leak for a while. I know what @Sevenevez replaced, so I didn't ever chase it hard, as it was obviously minor, and she was getting put away for the winter. A couple of weeks ago, I had her just idling in the garage, and i noticed the drip on the ground, so I looked a little harder. Stupid T fitting dripping. Will address in the spring with what is hopefully a permanent solution/upgrade.

On the upside, we got lucky with 50* and sunny today, so I took her out for a little spin and gave her a wash. Obligatory pics...had to get the white one in there, too :D!

Those T fittings SUCK!! I had to break my old one piece by piece to get it off.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Such a cool pic :)

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score

Love the color combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076

Latest posts