Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We definitely had snow on Christmas. Had to drive my Nali in it. Plowed through it and around all the flatlanders lol.
Sounds like a blast! Here in Iowa it was 55 degrees.

Quick question for a friend. How much did your front end drop due to snow build up. Rumor has it that 40lbs of California snow on the front bumper will drop the front damn near 2”!:rolleyes:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a blast! Here in Iowa it was 55 degrees.

Quick question for a friend. How much did your front end drop due to snow build up. Rumor has it that 40lbs of California snow on the front bumper will drop the front damn near 2”!:rolleyes:
That’s cute that you think I let snow build up stay on my truck.. ahaha can’t have a dropped truck driving in the snow lol

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I have had suspicion of a coolant leak for a while. I know what @Sevenevez replaced, so I didn't ever chase it hard, as it was obviously minor, and she was getting put away for the winter. A couple of weeks ago, I had her just idling in the garage, and i noticed the drip on the ground, so I looked a little harder. Stupid T fitting dripping. Will address in the spring with what is hopefully a permanent solution/upgrade.

On the upside, we got lucky with 50* and sunny today, so I took her out for a little spin and gave her a wash. Obligatory pics...had to get the white one in there, too :D!

20200202_143244.jpg 20200202_143328.jpg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had suspicion of a coolant leak for a while. I know what @Sevenevez replaced, so I didn't ever chase it hard, as it was obviously minor, and she was getting put away for the winter. A couple of weeks ago, I had her just idling in the garage, and i noticed the drip on the ground, so I looked a little harder. Stupid T fitting dripping. Will address in the spring with what is hopefully a permanent solution/upgrade.

On the upside, we got lucky with 50* and sunny today, so I took her out for a little spin and gave her a wash. Obligatory pics...had to get the white one in there, too :D!

View attachment 239844 View attachment 239845

Super nice!!