Ole 2 Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are just future suggestions:)

You can use a big band clamp to center the pump halves, and small clamp to get the harness out of the case. You'll see what I'm talking about once you get in to it.

Ill end up getting the harness socket when I get mad or break one by forcing it lol.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill end up getting the harness socket when I get mad or break one by forcing it lol.

I haven't used it yet but Casey said it was awesome. I fought with mine for 30 minutes. I went home and ordered that socket. The clamp seem to have been fine on the previous models (03 and down) that we had done. My Avalanche was a bastard.

Thats how we've acquired all the "extras". **** doing that ******** on the next one!

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't used it yet but Casey said it was awesome. I fought with mine for 30 minutes. I went home and ordered that socket. The clamp seem to have been fine on the previous models (03 and down) that we had done. My Avalanche was a bastard.

Thats how we've acquired all the "extras". **** doing that ******** on the next one!

I don't like struggling with little things so I will order now lol!

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The blue goo, and streetside tools lip seal tool. It has mixed reviews but was cheap.

I've had that one and another knock off from eBay. Both had the wires pull out. Had to improvise with a ball point pen, some electrical tape, and .030 welding wire. It wasn't pretty, but it worked. On the last one, I bought some flat steel ones from eBay. They worked but I wasn't really happy with them.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had that one and another knock off from eBay. Both had the wires pull out. Had to improvise with a ball point pen, some electrical tape, and .030 welding wire. It wasn't pretty, but it worked. On the last one, I bought some flat steel ones from eBay. They worked but I wasn't really happy with them.

I read the reviews after I bought it so I will prepare to improvise lol.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont really want to trade straight up because this trans was built with "A bunch of good parts" and knowing him he spent a pretty penny on the parts and then paid a degenerate to build it and they probably messed up on the install. So I'm hoping to salvage a bunch of parts.

I'd be down to trade whatever parts tho, obviously I wouldn't be able to use pump anyway in this Tahoe if I'm understanding @pwtr02ss correctly. Btw it is out of an 07 NNBS ltz 2wd avalanche. I'll have it home and likely broken down Friday.

I missed that little part about it being built. I'll take at least the pump if it's good/not the cause for failure. I can trade monies or whatever may be good from my pile. Unless the main plug is different, I'm pretty sure that you can use the existing harness. You'll just have an extra circuit and plug for the ISS.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I missed that little part about it being built. I'll take at least the pump if it's good/not the cause for failure. I can trade monies or whatever may be good from my pile. Unless the main plug is different, I'm pretty sure that you can use the existing harness. You'll just have an extra circuit and plug for the ISS.

Ok let me get it torn down this weekend and I'll shoot you pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10