Ole 2 Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to lightly scotch bright the surfaces the sprag bearings, piston seals and pump rotor/veins run on. Helps reduce friction by allowing trans fluid to build on the surface. That "precisions transmissions" guy I have watched a hundred videos on harps on this a lot. "Scotch bright is your friend", literally says it in every video. Good luck and post some pics!

That's a great suggestion to remember, I will be following along with his videos as I attempt this tonight. I still haven't gotten @iamdub pump yet so we plan to use the one out of the trans thats in the Tahoe now. I'm still totally down to trade whenever you get yours pulled apart.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great suggestion to remember, I will be following along with his videos as I attempt this tonight. I still haven't gotten @iamdub pump yet so we plan to use the one out of the trans thats in the Tahoe now. I'm still totally down to trade whenever you get yours pulled apart.
Did you take it down any further? Disassembly wise

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't touch the tranny.... usually I can't say that.

Did find some grundle butter in the valley cover knock sensor holes, yummy. :p

The knock sensors harness hasnt even attached anymore, the entire plastic clip had turned to dust.

Attachments

• 20210623_180830.jpg
    20210623_180830.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20210623_180842.jpg
    20210623_180842.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 1

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dub can't pause the **** ******** the Universe has dealt him long enough to handle business. :nono: