Speed daddy halo headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1800blueagave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with speed Daddy halo headlights? I own a'06 Tahoe Z71. And I purchased a set of aftermarket headlights Square Halo, and of course what do you want to do with that is by your brand new set of headlights LED correct... once you go led, you never go back.... as for part of the fitment not being correct, I've tried LED halogen and these things are all over the road and do not focus in and still can adjust far enough in either three adjustments. And I paid $140 for a set, Halo look great, but they will not focus in whatsoever. And you want to talk about the highest worst anxiety in the world, driving 6,000 lb energy of mass at 55 mph on a country road around a blind corner at night raining , spray, with some colored headlight then nobody can even pronounce pushing behind you tag teaming with the LED light bar King of Shelby County enforcing his namesake right in front of you!! And let's just throw mushroom like astigmatism .. speed Daddy has yet to respond or attempt to remedy. Just wanting to know if I might have been missing something like have the bulbs inside out?? Or maybe did I use a left hand/ right hand bulb vice versa? I threw in a Sylvania LED 9005 9006 and that was $200 in lights. And even if I seem like I got them close, the crappy made brackets literally rattle out of adjustment. I see a lot of advertisements for them on eBay that's why I tried them, wondering if you might might have been having the same issues or figure out how to remedy the issue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar