No Refresh for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke to a dealer and he mentioned the 2024 tahoes come with an updated infotainment center

I’m wondering if it’s the same infotainment that has been featured in spy shots? Or do we think that new infotainment is going to be in the 2025s?
There is nothing different on the 2024’s, nobody knows anything at this point when the updated interior will come

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Refresh happens as demand drops. The full size SUV up until this point have been selling really well. No real incentive to refresh until it slows down.

Typically I thought sales waned for larger non-commercial vehicles as fuel prices increase.

MN1965

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I spoke to a dealer and he mentioned the 2024 tahoes come with an updated infotainment center

I’m wondering if it’s the same infotainment that has been featured in spy shots? Or do we think that new infotainment is going to be in the 2025s?

I think your dealer watched some of the rumor videos a few months ago when many thought an update was coming.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Click here and read up on the interior details. No changes, @Tahole . Call your dealer and tell them to get a clue…

mrrairai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one is concerned with gas prices buying 70k+ full size suvs
If they are they shouldn't be buying one.
I used to say this all the time when people would ask how I felt about the gas prices while driving a Yukon. I don't buy vehicles for their MPG.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not what sales statistics show historically.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This guide has been out for a few weeks now. It doesn’t make sense that the vehicle is not able to be configured on the website though.
They probably won’t let you build a 2024 on the Chevy website I bet until November/December when they actually start building them at the factory.

Wwes

Reaction score
It can compete with the Ford Expedition - I consider them interchangeable. I do like the Ford Expedition's dash and seats better than the non Denali GM full size SUVs. I also like that you can get a traditional (non air) suspension with the eLSD option.

I think delaying the GM refresh is a mistake. They don't get the 1 year advantage over the Ford Expedition. Now they will both be released at the same time.

The T1x trucks and SUVs are the only generation I can recall where the improvements over the previous gen went worse; terrible ergonomics, terrible colors (black everything, anyone?), a preponderance of buttons and cheap looking plastics.

The trucks were "fixed" in 2022.5, and the SUVs are still waiting, meanwhile Ford again has the best interiors in the segment (even though I dislike the 15" vertical screen).

IMO, one would have to go back to the 1972 truck and SUV to have a worse interior.
No one is concerned with gas prices buying 70k+ full size suvs
If they are they shouldn't be buying one.
True, and every time gas prices spike, they complain endlessly about "how no one could have seen it coming" while waiting for an $6 latte. However, I too long for the $1.59/gal I paid for diesel in October 2020.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660