No Refresh for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

NOVA99

Reaction score
Sure, that is great and of course there will be a MY24. What OP is saying is that all the hype of the new refresh of the MY24 is a no go, not happening. I knew it, way too late and GM is ****** up worse than any auto supplier so we will see NEW / REFRESHED large SUVs in MY25 or beyond.

morig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That’s a bummer. I’m glad we didn’t hold out for a ‘24 but still disappointed we won’t get to see what’s under all the spy photos.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I care about is what is the last year they will offer the LZ0 Duramax, because that's the next/last one I'm buying.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the big SUVs wont get a refresh yet. I figured since GM hasnt really done mid cycle refreshes on the full size suvs before and there has been no reveal yet. Usually by this point orders are open for next model year.

Im sure there will be some option changes and more standard equipment.

Glad I didn't wait.

I bet they “refresh” the pricing! And not in a good way.

I think the decision to potentially push off the refresh to MY25 may be a mistake. The Ford Expedition is due for a refresh in 2025 as well.

In my opinion, there is an advantage in getting a refresh a model year or two before your competitor. I think the way the automotive market is heading, most manufacturers are trending to go back to a volume/incentive based sales model as production catches up to (or even exceeds) demand in more and more segments. By mid 2025, I think GM is going to be in the same boat as the rest.

OP
OP
DuraYuk

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the decision to potentially push off the refresh to MY25 may be a mistake. The Ford Expedition is due for a refresh in 2025 as well.

In my opinion, there is an advantage in getting a refresh a model year or two before your competitor. I think the way the automotive market is heading, most manufacturers are trending to go back to a volume/incentive based sales model as production catches up to (or even exceeds) demand in more and more segments. By mid 2025, I think GM is going to be in the same boat as the rest.
Refresh happens as demand drops. The full size SUV up until this point have been selling really well. No real incentive to refresh until it slows down.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Refresh happens as demand drops. The full size SUV up until this point have been selling really well. No real incentive to refresh until it slows down.
incorrect they're hiding inventory to keep prices high.. a lot of people around the US have been spotting new car lots storage areas to artificially keeping prices high.. it would be a huge financial mistake to buy one now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar